Our members stay motivated and challenged with access to over 70 group exercise classes a week! Here at Dedham Health & Athletic Complex, group exercise is HUGE! Because we believe so strongly in the benefits of group exercise, our fitness staff continually puts together a diverse schedule to fit all of the club members’ needs. We have classes that touch upon aerobic conditioning, muscular strength, and endurance, flexibility, injury rehabilitation, and the mind-body connection. The schedule is updated on a 3 month cycle and new classes are always being added! By participating in group exercise at our club you will…
- Learn how to exercise properly, safely and effectively
- Experience variety in your workouts with so many different classes to choose from
- Receive motivation from your instructor and other friendly people in class
- Enter a welcoming atmosphere and leave with a sense of accomplishment
- Watch time fly as you get into the great music and flow of the class
- Come to realize that EXERCISE CAN BE FUN!
All group classes need a minimum of five participants to run, so bring a friend!
* Please note: Our Saturday 9:00am Vigorous Vinyasa class will be removed temporarily while we actively search for a permanent instructor. We continue to offer Vinyasa Yoga at 10:05am on our Saturday schedule. Please refer to our Group Fitness for All schedule for alternative classes. Thank you for your understanding.
Click on the pictures below to get a sneak peek of our group classes!